Avocado is a perfect choice to use in salads, sandwiches, or as a dip. Add this item to your breakfast or eat alone as a snack. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties and heart healthy fat, here is a great avocado with strawberry sauce recipe to add to your menu this week. This is the perfect plant based dish that you can eat alone as a quick and easy breakfast.
Avocado with Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Sauce
- 2 cups Mixed Berries Sliced
- Pinch Coarse Sea Salt to desired taste
- Slice avocado in half. Slice strawberries and mixed berries. Place in bowl aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss together slice strawberries and mixed berries with strawberry sauce recipe until well coated. Add additional sliced avocado into mixture if desired.
- Spoon and serve over a half of avocado. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt to desired taste.
Check out this great video on the top 5 health benefits of eating avocado.
Wow this looks so good! And it’s so easy! I’m def going to try it!
Omg! This looks delish! I’ll have to make this over the holiday weekend!
I wouldn’t have thought to use strawberries with avocado! I do love either one in my salad.
I have never tried this combo before — looks intriguing
That looks yummy, what an interesting combo. Never thought to mix Avacado and fruit. GENIUS!