Avocado is a perfect choice to use in salads, sandwiches, or as a dip. Add this item to your breakfast or eat alone as a snack. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties and heart healthy fat, here is a great avocado with strawberry sauce recipe to add to your menu this week. This is the perfect plant based dish that you can eat alone as a quick and easy breakfast.
Avocado with Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Sauce
- 2 cups Mixed Berries Sliced
- Pinch Coarse Sea Salt to desired taste
- Slice avocado in half. Slice strawberries and mixed berries. Place in bowl aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss together slice strawberries and mixed berries with strawberry sauce recipe until well coated. Add additional sliced avocado into mixture if desired.
- Spoon and serve over a half of avocado. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt to desired taste.
Check out this great video on the top 5 health benefits of eating avocado.