This southwestern pulled pork pasta skillet recipe is just one way to bring about an entire meal in just one pan. With robust flavors and aromas, you can recreate your very own variety of this recipe to enjoy a new flavor each time. With only a few steps, you can get ready to enjoy this easy dinner tonight.
Southwestern Pulled Pork Pasta Skillet Recipe
- 1 lb Smoked Pulled Pork Cooked
- 16 oz Rotini Pasta
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 1 can Ro-tel Undrained
- 1 can Whole Kernal Corn Drained
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- 1 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Green Onions Chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 tsp Cumin Ground
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Cook rotini pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chopped red pepper and onion in butter and oil until tender.
- Add garlic; saute for 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cooked pork, tomatoes, broth, cumin, pepper, and salt; heat through.
- Drain pasta. Add pasta and cheese to pork mixture; stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Freeze cooled pasta mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until heated through. Sides:
Pair this meal with a cup of raw baby spinach for a refreshing side dish.
Check out this video for the easiest way to make pulled pork in the slow cooker.