When you have a dish that needs a little extra added sweetness, look no further than using this simple strawberry sauce recipe. Pour over any plant based dish or use as an alternative to syrup and jam on your pancakes and english muffins.
Simple Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 Cup Strawberries Remove Stems
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil Organic, Expeller-Pressed and Refined
- Pinch Coarse Sea Salt to desired taste
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a single serve blender and blend well.
- Transfer to a glass jar or storage container for use for up to five days.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Combine Simple Strawberry Sauce with mixed berries and pour over half an avocado for the perfect breakfast dish.