Kale is a nutrient rich food. With its dense and coarse texture, many people prefer not to consume it raw. This easy sauteed kale with lemon and garlic recipe is a perfect way to make kale a new addition to any main dish while keeping it enjoyable for the whole family.
Sauteed Kale with Lemon Garlic Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 lb Kale Leaf Chopped
- Remove stems from fresh kale leaves and chop. Rinse.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, stirring until fragrant. (Approximately 1 minute)
- Add kale to pan, slowly mixing and tossing in pan until evenly heated and coated. Add a little water in pan to prevent burning.
- Continue to stir occasionally until the kale is tender. (Approximately 5 minutes) Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt and lemon juice on top. Stir and serve.
Here is another quick variation of this recipe using onions, instead of crushed red pepper flakes for this easy sauteed kale recipe.