On a hot summer day, watermelon is a top choice of food. This watermelon slaw recipe is a great option for a background cook out or to bring to your next potluck. It is the perfect side for any meal of the day.
Sweet Watermelon Slaw Recipe
Servings: 6 people
- 3 cups seedless watermelon diced
- 8 oz shredded cabbage
- 1 seedless cucumber diced
- 1 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp basil chopped
- 2/3 cups Mama Tang's Sweet Asian Vinaigrette
- Dice watermelon and cucumber. Place aside.
- Thinly slice green onions and chop the basil. Place aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss together in the Asian vinaigrette.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Try various flavors with different vinaigrette combinations.
If you want to make sure you pick out the best watermelon for this recipe, check out the following video on how to pick the sweetest watermelon every time.