Greek yogurt is a great substitute to mayonnaise and an excellent source of calcium and aids in improving bone health. From adding probiotics to your diet to lowering blood pressure, Greek Yogurt makes a great addition to a wide variety of dishes. This simple and delicious Greek Yogurt and Parmesan Cheese Baked Chicken Recipe will quickly become a favorite for the whole family.
Greek Yogurt and Parmesan Cheese Baked Chicken Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 4 Chicken Breasts Boneless/Skinless
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Greek Yogurt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Coat each chicken breast in Greek Yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
If you want to brown the top, turn boiler on high for 3 minutes. Remove from over one top is golden brown.
Here is a useful and fun video on 5 easy ways to use yogurt in your everyday diet.