This is the perfect dish to go with something sweet on the side like this Sweet Watermelon Slaw Recipe. Using a complimentary Asian vinaigrette, your chicken becomes moistened and infused with additional flavor. Check out this easy to follow spicy chicken satay recipe.
Spicy Chicken Satay Recipe
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs cut in half vertically
- 1 tsp Adams Reserve Mango Citrus Chili Salt
- 1/3 cups Mama Tang's Spicy Asian Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cups Green Onions
- Preheat grill to medium high heat between 350°F to 400°F. Soak skewers in water while grill is heating.
- Skewer chicken strips and season liberally on all sides with mango citrus chili salt seasoning.
- Grill chicken a few minutes on each side over direct flame to allow chicken to be marked.
- Finish cooking over indirect heat to finish cooking or until internal temperatures reach 170°F.
- Brush chicken with Mama Tang's Asian Vinaigrette while hot and allow to rest.
- Serve with green onions on top as garnish or with addition vinaigrette on side as needed.
If you do not have an Asian vinaigrette on hand, check out this easy to follow recipe to make your own delicious and simple Asian vinaigrette.